1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the Queen’s Harbour Master Portsmouth that military training will be conducted in the vicinity of Browndown Point in the Dockyard Port of Portsmouth (by day and night).
2. The Military training will be conducted within a box bounded by the following positions:
· P1: 50°47.154’N 001°10.313’W
· P2: 50°47.277’N 001°11.109’W
· P3: 50°47.022’N 001°11.220’W
· P4: 50°46.897’N 001°10.412’W
3. All vessels will display the correct day shapes and lights.
4. This training will involve marking temporary anchorages with buoys, diving operations and towing flexible barges within 300m of Browndown Battery beach area.
5. Additionally, flexible barge towing training will also take place further out into the Eastern Solent to gain experience of towing the barge in varying depths and conditions.
6. All mariners are requested to keep well clear of such craft when possible and report any concerns to QHM on Ch 11 or by telephoning 023 9272 3694.
7. Cancel this Local Notice to Mariners on 30 July 21.